Thursday 31 January 2008

Vive le Cirque!

Yesterday I discovered a reason to come to Las Vegas - Cirque du Soleil! I had gambled on that idea, came to LV, and they delivered. This is absolutely the best show that I have ever seen. As I understand it, the show Mystere is one of the more "low key" shows that they do in LV and this was THRILLING. I may even have to come back here to catch the show Love (no tickets available for the dates we were here). Canada can be proud of what we have here - this is an out-of-this-world class show. I recommend it to all. Vive le Canada et vive le Cirque!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine
I'm glad the show was thrilling. did you see Izzy there? She was performing with Cirque but I don't know which show. I hope you have a great time at the grand caynon
Hugs Marilyn
PS my car won't start

Anonymous said...

Hi to you both,
So glad that you are enjoying the trip to date. Thanks for the card -so lovely to hear from you - We have lots of snow and it is beautiful.

Looking forward to hearing more
about your trip.

Bye for now, Lenore