Friday 1 May 2020

Meal Trains

I've had the opportunity to participate in a few Meal Trains in the past year.  Today was the latest one.  It's a super idea but since I no longer deal with FB, I don't know if I could ever set one up for a friend.  The way it works is very slick - all of the details are given about what foods are acceptable, who has signed up for which date and what type of meal they are preparing, when and where to drop off the meal, etc, etc.   Reminders are also included.  Today, it's a good thing that I had a good look at the unacceptable foods a week ago.  This individual has tons of dietary restrictions.  I came up with a beef and veggie stir fry served over rice (gluten free).  Here's what it looked like before I added the beef which had been double cooked.  To me, it looks good enough to eat!


No comments: