Wednesday 13 May 2020

First Harvest

I sure thought that I'd have time to keep up this blog a few times per week.  I'm finding it difficult to do.  It's been busy!  Teaching is only an hour a day, but there's also planning and searching for activities.  Then there's the time change on the days when we see the Jersey Girls and need to be ready for 4 pm our time.  I really haven't had time for more than a couple of hands of bridge each week - that takes about 2 hours per round.   And the garden goes on.  Maintaining 3 gardens and acting as a volunteer at one of them is becoming a big thing in May.  And our library service is opening up for curbside pickup and I'm a library volunteer.  Is life going to just go back to being too busy???  Anyway, great to have our first harvest of stewbarb yesterday and I'd say the salad greens are ready to pick very, very soon.  So glad to have some sunshine and warmer weather!

No comments: