Monday 25 August 2008

THWTBT II


This morning I was awakened early by the ringing of a cell phone - it was actually Andrea's phone, sitting on my sister's kitchen table, with an alarm ringing to wake me at 5 a.m. This was my second year of To Hell With The Bell Tour and I found it a bit ironic to be awakened by my kid's phone on this particular morning. Anyway, had a fun drive back to Kaslo from Penticton. The second peak you can see in today's picture is the Giant's Head in Summerland. I hiked this on Saturday a.m. Great views all round. I took this picture while in Penticton waiting to start my job in the triathalon bikelot. Today I turned the ipod on high and sang my way home to Women and Song, Connie Kaldor, Quartette, and Joni Mitchell. Slow travel over Paulson Pass where a real thunderstorm raged. Great times over the Mt. Baldy cutoff between Oliver and Rock Creek. Even though I travelled alone it was my own special To Hell With The Bell Tour II.

No comments: