Monday 28 May 2007

Subaru 2


So I've finally registered the Subaru and have been driving it for a couple of weeks. I love how it handles on our very twisty, turny roads. We have yet to see how it will handle when those very same roads are covered with black ice - buy hey, hopefully that is at least six months away! I'm not really impressed with the gas mileage at this point but it's perhaps a bit hard to tell. We always have many corners, lots of hills and some very slow, steep bits of roadway so I need to wait to try it out on the good ol' prairie to really have a true notion of how efficiently this car is working. It seems to have lots of zip and we now have a new (to us) bike rack which we tried out last Saturday as Dave brought his bike to Nakusp for some cycling whilst (how I enjoy that very British word) I attended the Kootenay Library Federation board meeting. Happy cycling to all of you blog reading cyclists.


No comments: