Tuesday 22 September 2009

Yes, You Can Go "Home" Again

I want to include a picture of a SK sunset here but for some reason the blogger isn't accepting photos today. Can't figure that out when I'm FINALLY getting ready to post after all this time.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I discovered that you CAN go home again - I had a great trip back to SK. Thank you to Margaret for organizing the Wild Women of Waskesiu and thank you to my Saskatoon hosts, Ron and Carol, for letting me stay for so many days in the lovely area of Montgomery. I saw so many more people by staying in the neighbourhood - it was perfect. Margaret was my motivation for getting out there and I enjoyed 3 lovely days at Waskesiu in one of Saskatchewan's perfect weeks of weather (and I know it was a long wait to get summer!). I visited my friend, Bev, in Humboldt, saw lots of Saskatoon folks, had a chance to play bridge at the Saskatoon Club and enjoy another lovely garden party in Montgomery. I saw my Regina friend, Marilyn - thanks for meeting me in the "north", Marilyn - and had a wonderful trip. My back problems all cleared up after 300mg of Arthrotec.

It was also good to connect with some of "Andrea's friends" and see the next generation doing so well.

Thanks, SK women, for making my trip so perfect! You really are the friendliest folks in Canada!

No comments: