Tuesday 15 September 2009

What Happened to My Posting?

I figured it was time to let my few readers know that I haven't forgotten about my blog. I just have too much stuff in my computer to sort out right now and I'm simply not getting time to work at the blog. I had a great summer. I spent 10 days in the US and then another 11 days in SK and AB. Had a great time there, too. I've been back home for a week now and there's so much to do to get ready for winter that my priorities are wood splitting, moving plants and processing food. We leave for NZ in just 6 more weeks. I still take time to read books. We've had the TV back since the first of September and I've watched it for a total of 45 minutes. Yesterday, Dave and I went hiking near Nakusp and I hope to report on that trip very soon. Be patient, please.

No comments: