Friday 7 December 2007

Taking On Bragging Rights


My daughter, Andrea, never gets around to blogging and after our phone conversation last night I figured I'd take on the task of bragging to the world about her latest race results. Going to Las Vegas seemed an odd choice for Andrea and Demitri but they went with more of their athletic friends and celebrated one of the clan turning 30! Can a 30 year old run a marathon must have been the cause? Andrea entered into the half-marathon (as a mere 27 year old) in Las Vegas and had great results - she was 41st out of 4, 776 women and 9th out of 806 women in her age group. You go, girl!! Demitri did the full marathon and finished in 3:03 - will the next step be Boston?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats to Andrea and Demitri!!!
I admire your strength and endurance. On to Boston. Maybe Catherine and I could come see you run there.
Marilyn