Wednesday 23 January 2013

Survivor!

 I spent 4 days in Rossland with the twins and here I am to tell abou it.  Friday, I had Dave to help out for the morning and everything went so well - they love Grampa!  Saturday, the boys went in the chariot behind their skate-skiing father and had a good walk at Black Jack.  Andrea figures Atley walked about a km on Saturday.  Saturday afternoon I looked after the boys while A & D ski toured.  We played for an hour and then they slept for two so that went well.  Monday, I looked after them on my own and we had some challenges.  Getting them ready to go outdoors is the formidable task - while one is getting dressed the other is playing with the floor lamps.  They love those lamps and really want to see some breakage, I fear.  At Strong Start everyone played well although Miro did manage to bop himself with the small snow shovel they had at playtime.  Glad to see he's getting ready for snow shoveling in his future - Rossland gets snow! I had two sleeping and tired guys by the time we walked home from play time.  Luckily, a bright sunny day allowed them to have a sunny snow snooze in the chariot.   The boys love walking around in their parents' hut booties as shown here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: