Sunday 21 October 2012

42

 Well, I managed to make my 42 trips to town before the snow flew so saved myself and the earth one whole tank of gas!  I think I intended to bike to town more than I did, but found the idea of biking BEFORE my run with the group was just too much to bear.  Unfortunately, I drove into town for a lot of those runs.  There's a good thing about running with a group - it's highly motivational and being coached has been SO good for me.  The down side is that I drive into town and no one from my neighbourhood is a runner.  The up side of the summer rides is that I did manage to ride to quite a few places during "the season" and I have really enjoyed the bike.  Had snow on the roof this a.m. and the forecast is lousy - but hopefully, I've got a few more rides yet before I go back to hikes into town.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: