Friday 21 October 2011

Valley View

This is the view from my living room and kitchen. It's particularly good in the autumn, I hear. I really love looking out at it although the nights are "drawing in" so there's not much time to sit and ponder. Big excitement this morning as a bunch of fire trucks arrived at about 1 a.m. on the valley road below where I live - don't know any details, but I didn't see flames so figured I was safe enough!

Misty and foggy this a.m. as I head out to the babes. It can really settle into this valley I've noticed. Yesterday, had an a.m. walk with the boys (Miro crying through half of it - even running with the stroller didn't help) in mist and fog, but I'm getting my exercise heading up the steep hills of Rossland with the stroller. Not sure if I'll be able to do this when they both start weighing 10 kg. or so. Had them to see the Kiwi pediatrician and Atley (the big one) has gained half a pound. Miro is just a few ounces more and is a slower eater. He's the family "baby" as we call him. Got to yoga last night - a good work out and the walk home in the dark wasn't totally scary - I blew my whistle and had my headlamp.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: