Friday 22 January 2010

#19: Summing It Up

I feel that it's time to bring some closure to the NZ holiday. I've sorted through my pictures and will post a link in the future, possibly on this post. It's always good to take some time afterwards to "process" the holiday. Even though I felt slightly disappointed in my travel during the first couple of weeks, overall, this was a wildly successful trip. The South Island was spectacular. The friendliness of the people and the way everything is set up for tourism makes NZ a really good place to visit. It's wonderful to be able to get on a plane and be there in less than 14 hours. With all the airport hassles these days it makes an ideal journey because it's single stop. This photo of our last sunset at Raglan, NI, shows the sun setting over the Tasman Sea. The quality of sun, sky and sea in the South are unbeatable! Thank you NZ!

No comments: