Sunday 28 September 2008

Shufflin' Along Through A Day


On our recent trip to the East Koots we had the opportunity to make good use of the ipod. I love it!! It's really an essential piece of travel equipment in the mountains because the radio range is very limited. One thing that I realize that I REALLY like about the ipod is the Shuffle option. I remember hearing Kelley Ryan speaking about the "shuffle conspiracy" she felt her ipod had because it wouldn't play some of her favourite pieces. I've found this ipod isn't too fond of The Stones, but seems to really like Dylan and Paul Simon.
Why I love the shuffle option is that I like a little more variety in music than a whole "album" offers. I like the music, but 3 or 4 songs by one group is enough for me. The ipod delivers. If I get a selection that doesn't interest me at the moment it's a quick job to fast forward to the next choice. Thanks, Scott - the ipod is an important part of my day while preparing meals or travelling through the Koots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technology - not so bad, hey?